How many watch enthusiasts know, the Breitling Bentley Supersports home appeared for the first time in 2010, posing as the chronograph as an ideal blend for lovers of luxury cars and of high-end timepieces.
The dial is inspired by the fact the car dashboard, with a very marked contrast, defined by the rings, and this, of course, varies depending on the version, since the Breitling Bentley Supersports is available in blue, white and orange.
This chronograph, as you might guess, is presented as a homage to the most extreme car home Bentley Continental Supersports, which are inspired by its forms and its stylistic details.
Below, listed here are the features of this charming house Breitling chronograph:
- Stainless steel case, limited to 3 × 1000 units;
- Water resistant to 100 m;
- Screw-down crown;
- Rotating bezel with variable tachometer rack (circular slide rule);
- Domed sapphire crystal, antireflective on both sides;
- Diameter 49 mm;
- Breitling Caliber 26B, chronometer COSC-certified;
- Mechanical automatic movement with high frequency (4 Hz - 28 800 alternations);
- 38 jewels.
Features of Breitling Bentley Supersports:
- Chronograph to 1/4 of a second;
- 60-minute (center) and 12 hours;
- Royal Ebony, flange blue, orange or white;
Skin Barenia, Bentley leather, crocodile leather, rubber, or metal Speed bracelet.